You can donate online by clicking the Donate button below!
Ways you can help to support BICA Work!
The Bunong Indigenous Communtity Association(BICA), is organized under the Non-Profit Corporation Act of North Carolina, it operate exclusively for charitable and educational purposes and in a manner consistent with Chapter 55A of the General Statutes of North Carolina and Section 501(c)(3) or successor provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Federal tax ID: 46-3951464
The types of works that we do:
- We provides translation but it's limited
- We teach traditional dances and music to our new generation
- Recording oral History of the Bunong
- Bunong/English Class
- Social services- apply for Foodstamp and medicaid.
- Help filling job applications whether it's hard copy or online
- provide supports for Bunong back home.
- Attending the UN & international events
- Attending other Indigenous organization if possible.
- And many more..
Ways you can support our Movements:
- You can provide us with funds
- You can provide with knowledge
- You can spread the awareness of our movements to your families and friends
- You can introduce our community to other organization
- you can help us seeking for grants and ect.
- You can provide us with school supplies for learning purposes
- you can provides us with technology
- many more..
We accept any donations that are useful for our community such as money/check,printers, computers, furniture, clothes, and etc. You can give us a call to arrange for pick up if necessary. We will write you a receipt for what you donate. Thank you for your kindness of helping the Bunong Indigenous Community Association.
Making a donation to BICA? Please send it to the address below.
Bunong Indigenous Community Association.
3725 simmons st. Charlotte, NC 28208